[!! SPAM] LiveCode ios app marketing

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Jun 28 11:45:46 EDT 2013

> Is there a list of LiveCode-based businesses which have
> expertise in building and marketing IOS apps? I have a LC/ios
> app (and an Android
> version) that's been out for about a year, but it needs some
> updating and a heavy dose of marketing and promotion...
> neither of which I am currently able to do. This is a solid
> app with lots of upside (it's in a big sector), inferior
> competition, and the best underlying data in the world. I'd
> like to find a company that can help realize the full value
> of this app and share in the benefits. Any suggestions?

Hi Richard,

There are special challenges that go along with iOS marketing as compared
with non-mobile applications. For example-

- distribution/retail (which directly affects all others)
- user base management
- upsell flexibility
- pricing expectations
- partnering

My Proactive International business (http://www.proactive-intl.com) does
work in this area. As Rick mentioned, knowing more about your application
would help.

One bit of free advice - add information about your key application in all
your SIGs and use email from your own company site.

Here is my Seven Deadly Sins Redux post:
http://www.lynnfredricks.com/2013/01/30/deadly-sins-of-software-executive-re
dux/ . These may seem completely obvious but they are not;
developer/vendor/owners fall into these without any intention.

"Thinking that Sales is Someone Else's Job"

The SIG item above is one way any member of a team can help sell a product.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC