revcopyfile needs admin password on OSX?

Mark Mitchell cowhead at me.com
Fri Jun 28 06:46:45 EDT 2013

Trying to move and sort large numbers of files around.  Revcopyfile has always worked before but now with OS 10.8.4 it wants my admin password for each file in the repeat loop.  I've tried making sure that all the folders involved have permissions set to "read and write" for "everyone", but to no avail.

It does copy the files just fine, but needs an admin password for each file, which is simply impossible for hundreds of files.

Much obliged for any help.

Mark