Windows 8.1 Preview

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 27 19:40:17 EDT 2013

For anyone who wants to live out on the edge, the firstdeveloper preview of
Windows 8.1 is available for download. I wasn't able to install it into a
VirtualBox VM from the ISO file. I didn't try all that hard and I'm not
sufficiently motivated to try again. But YMMV.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/preview-download

NOTE: heed the warnings if you decide to install from a DVD over an existing
operating system, especially that part that says "After you install Windows
8.1 Preview, you won’t be able to use the recovery partition on your PC to

 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net