Communicate with server using PUT

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 27 14:35:20 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone, the problem is solved. It was indeed an authorization
problem and once I fixed that, PUT started working. We are using a token
to identify the app, and a bad copy/paste caused it to be missing a
digit. All that trouble over a single integer.

Right now I'm putting the data into a variable and putting that into the
http URL. I get a response back in the urlResponse, just as it should
be. I'm grateful for the info about urlResponse, I haven't had to use it
before and didn't know it existed.

I haven't tried just appending the value pairs to the end of the URL
because now that it works, I don't want to mess with it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com