Adjusting Data Grid Column Width on an iPad

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Thu Jun 27 13:54:47 EDT 2013

Here's a good one - does anybody have any suggestions as to how make it easier, especially for users with fat fingers, to adjust column width in a data grid on an iPad?  I can do it but it usually takes me four or five tries and can it be a little frustrating.  Increasing the size of the text, row height, and the height of the column labels doesn't seem to help make the area where rolling the cursor over becomes a double arrow, right between two column headings, any wider.