Custom Properties

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:59:43 EDT 2013

Perhaps they're under a different custom property set? Did you check in the Custom Properties inspector if there's any other property sets that you could choose? (There's a popup under the scrolling field of custom properties).

Can you paste in the command you're using to set one of these properties please?