AW: "One Year Free" (Subscriptions)

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jun 27 07:09:57 EDT 2013

Hi Curry,

I was unsure too, if I read the new licence model right and asked the runrev
support.
It is definatly like it sounds to be. If you do not renew your license after
a year your commercial licence will be downgraded to the opensource license
and you can't build anymore closed source apps (probably by calling home on
every startup). It doesn't affect only new upgrades.
Tiemo

Auftrag