Communicate with server using PUT

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 26 19:07:56 EDT 2013

That's an idea, thanks.

I'm having trouble actually doing the PUT. I need to send a string like
this:

http://domain.com/page?thing=one&other=two&somethingelse=three

What's the proper way to format that? Should I be using this:

put "thing=one&other=two&somethingelse=three" into url
"http://domain.com/page"

Or should I use "get URL" with the full URL? Both ways are returning errors.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com