LibRevCurl

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 26 08:52:49 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

I just had a similar problem with a project for a customer. I'm not
using LibRevCurl, but I did run into the previous request error. This is
how I solved it:

put bla into url foo
if the result contains "previous request" then
   beep
   answer "Please, go back and try again"
   // or whatever suits your project
   send "resetAll" to me in 0 millisecs
end if

There seems to be a problem with recent version of LC, which cause LC to
lock up if resetAll is used directly. I use the send command to solve this.

The q() function is probably:

function q theString
   return quote & theString & quote
end q