[ANN] LiveCode University

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 03:50:44 EDT 2013

On 26/06/13 09:01, Devin Asay wrote:
> Fellow LiveCoders,
>
> At long last, with great help from Kevin, Caroline and the RunRev team, I have release LiveCode University. This interactive course is based on the Introduction to Programming course I've taught (using LiveCode, of course) here at BYU for many years.
>
> Check it out, refer your friends, buy copies for your children and pets!
>
> See RunRev's rollout page at http://university.livecode.com/?utm_campaign=lcu&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=9285666&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-90BJQXqTiyS_dPsyOL2opI-2QDVlB3YnCu-MrdlmPhWeCT4dErn7ug5mouBCq1C93WQCKP0ssDT9NOe5AKv756X2Ev3w&_hsmi=9285666
>
> Thanks to all here over the years who have been such a help and support in my learning process.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Devin
>
> Devin Asay
> Humanities Technology and Research Support Center
> Brigham Young University

Very impressive.

I downloaded the 10 day trial for Linux and the zip file seemed to
contain only the LC community 6.0.2 installer (which didn't work).

Presumably these are installers that contain additional components?

I will see what I can do with the Mac version when I am home from work,
this evening.

Richmond.