LibRevCurl

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Jun 25 17:29:45 EDT 2013

Hey Ya'll,

Do any of you out there use libRevCurl from the late mark smith?

I am trying to use it to get around the "previous request not completed"
error mentioned on this list, but I just cannot get it to do much of
anything.

Is anyone using it with LC 5.5.4 successfully?

I keep getting "libRevCurl error: runTillDone" or error in function handler
on line 706.

I can verify the path to curl is being found by libRevCurl and all that, i
just can't actually get it make requests.

I also notice a q() function being called several times but actually not
found in the library itself.

Does anyone have a newer version of this than 1.0.2b?

--
Regards,

Andrew Kluthe
andrew at ctech.me