Where would this code be?

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:54:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

Woops. Red faced. Sorry.

The last message was NOT ready for this list as it was just some back and
forth between a helper, Noah, and myself as he is facing an error that has
been a hard to resolve. I encouraged him to go to this list. He is a forum
kinda guy. But, I didn't nuke the address before hitting send.

There is a former element in the application, an image, that is NOT there
and it seems to be preventing him from saving. It is tossing errors. He
can't find it or fix it.

In other news, we've just released a new micro app. It is not 'perfect yet'
but will do the job for now.

http://Guard.CLOH.Org

This android, Win, Max app allows parents and guardians to communicate to
the lifeguards, staff and swim coaches about health concerns for their kids
as we go on runs and swims as part of a school-based camp -- starting next
week for 27+ days, 3 hours a day.

The info that is sent to us is then put into a visible place in our camp
attendance application.

Sally has a bad sunburn should NOT be a message we encounter, as we'll use
sunscreen, but, that is they type of issues we may see.

Sorry.....

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://FixPA.wikia.com
http://CLOH.wikia.com