iOS App from 2012 - iphone5 pages are resized in simulator

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jun 25 05:27:45 EDT 2013

Hi,

i have to do some adjustments to an iOS App i released in 2012.
The app supports all 3 resolutions (iphone 3/4/5). For each resolution i created separate pages.
This works in the released app w/o problems.

Now when opening the  app in the simulator or with my iPhone 5, i notice
that the screenrect always is detected as 640x960 instead of 640x1136. Is there something i am missing?

I have added splashscreen for all iphone types. I thought that is the way it has to be done.
At least that´s how it worked when i released it in 2012. I opened the old stack from 2012, but even this stack shows this behaviour now
in the iphone 5simulator and iphone 5 device in test mode. Is this caused by LC 6.0.2 or a newer iOS sdk?
And most important how can this be fixed?

Regards,

Matthias