Fonts look awful in standalones built in v5.5+ -vs- v4.0

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Jun 24 22:38:35 EDT 2013

Another weirdness is that patterns that I used in Rev 4.0 don't display
anymore. However, if I add the revPatterns.rev or something like that to
the Stacks section of the standalone builder, suddenly the fonts are OK.
What's going on? That shouldn't even be related. Patterns then appear
correctly too.

In the archives, I read something about revCommon being missing and causing
similar oddities. Do the new standalone builders try to cleanse the stack
by removing stuff like that?