Monte's changing things again

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Sun Jun 23 19:03:01 EDT 2013

As long as emptying the filename of a *referenced* image actually clears the imagedata, I would agree with Mark and Monte. When the filename is already empty, the image was imported and emptying it should do absolutely nothing. They are other ways to clear it (set the text of image "X" to "").

Jacques

Le 24 juin 2013 à 00:24, Pierre Sahores <sc at sahores-conseil.com> a écrit :

> Mark,
>
> I use this as an useful feature all the time when i need to load and work on an image and its magedata in putting it first  in (the template of) the pre definite empty image.
>
> Le 24 juin 2013 à 00:15, Mark Wieder a écrit :
>
>> To put that into perspective:
>>
>> create a new stack
>> import an image
>> set the filename of it to empty