imageData again

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:36:48 EDT 2013

Silly question, but if you create your image, set its size and lock it then
use "the text of.." instead of the imagedata, seems like it would avoid the
possibility of munging the imagedata (though it seems like it should work
if the sizes are identical).  Using the text of the image should avoid the
issue entirely.

Changed the script below to reflect, but untested.