Mark only-ignore

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Jun 20 21:44:55 EDT 2013

Looks like Mark has finally flipped.

Will miss him...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net>
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm
Subject: Re: Test only-ignore

Craig-

> test

I'm really doing my best to ignore this, but it just raises so many
questions, you know? I mean, is this a riddle? I can't think of the
answer, so I guess I'm failing that one. Or is it a reminder email to
me of something? Oh, I know... I've got a test today and it's in a
class that I forgot I had and I haven't been to it all semester and...
oh... no, I know that dream already, so it can't be that. Maybe it's
an acronym for something. Try Earnestly. Stop Trying. Ah... it's zen.
Or maybe it's an answer rather than a question and I missed the
question. Quite the mystery you've got there, Craig.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net

preferences: