ANN: WordLib 2.0 quick upgrade option

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Jun 20 09:07:49 EDT 2013

Howdy Folks,

For those who are upgrading from WordLib 1.x to the new 2.0 version,
I've added an upgrade option directly to the eSellerate store to smooth
the way!

Now the process happens immediately, at the speed of your
browser/finger, and you don't need to wait on me to send you an upgrade
discount beforehand. Your new code will be displayed in browser
immediately after checkout. Get it done yesterday!

As long as you've purchased WordLib previously, you can use this option,
regardless of whether you purchased the older version from
CurryK/eSellerate or the RunRev Marketplace! Either way, upgrading is
easy through the link below:

<http://store.esellerate.net/s.aspx?s=STR3897026475>

I hope you enjoy the improvements. Thank you to those of you who have
provided feedback on the new version.

(Other news: A FieldTrip update is coming up!)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

WordReport: Template-driven MS Word and OpenOffice reports,
from invoices and worksheets to catalogs and mail merge
http://curryk.com/wordreport.html

Need custom software development or RunRev help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/