Decode UTF-8 in variable ?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 20 08:16:13 EDT 2013

hi Ludovic,

Maybe the database isn't UTF8 encoded. What is the operating system of the computer on which it works an what is the OS of the computer on which it doesn't work?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.