Cocoa - Kickstarter goal

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Jun 19 14:50:31 EDT 2013

Are you talking about the blog post on livecode.com that was released today
or an update on the kickstarter page?

I didn't see any mention of that getting bumped down in priority in the
blog post. I believe it was always slated to be expected "sometime after
the refactoring project". With the refactoring project aiming at fall for
wrap-up, I would asume carbon and the new native controls to come around
sometime after the fall (Winter, Spring, Next Summer).