[ANN] Installer Maker 1.7.16

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 18 14:10:55 EDT 2013

Hello,

I received a few bug reports last week, which made me decide to release
a quick update of Installer Maker. If you have a commercial license for
LiveCode 6.x, the plug-in version of Installer Maker will now work
correctly. I have also fixed a few other small bugs.

If you are using the community edition of LiveCode, then you can either
use your Installer Maker license with an older version of LiveCode or
use the standalone version of Installer Maker. Your license is valid for
both.

Standalone version:
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=installer-maker

Plug-in version:
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=installer-maker-for-lc

I'd like to take the opportunity to ask you to fill out the survey at
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/survey/ about my book.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille