Weird(Crazy) Group behavior

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Mon Jun 17 14:50:08 EDT 2013

Hi Ralph,

I took this to a different thread, did not want to hijack Ender's thread.

This turned up on the forum the other day

http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15450

and was reported as Bug 10949 and confirmed by Quality Control Center.
Richard Gaskin suggested as a workaround to the the boundingRect of the
group before showing the scrollbars which works nicely.

Kind regards
Bernd

Jun 17, 2013; 7:29pm   Ralph DiMola Weird(Crazy) Group behavior
I have a empty group that I dynamically place on a card. I then add and
size/position several fields.
This all works just fine. BUT when I turn on the group's vertical scroll bar
my fields move within the group.
This happens if I turn on the scroll bar by script or via inspector????? If
I then turn the scroll bar off/on/off/on nothing moves but everything is in
the wrong place. Controls only move when the scroll bar is turned on the
first time.

Anyone seen something like this?
Same in 5.5.5 or 6.0.2

Ralph DiMola