selecting without moving

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Jun 15 19:52:17 EDT 2013

I have my mac set up to control-click for a right click, so the method of "right-click and then shift-right-click" works.  I didn't have to click twice on OS X 10.6.  And yeah, lockloc is a good habit for me.  I'm switching to left-handed mousing, so this is a good time to learn habits in selecting multiple things.

Thank you!

Dar