finding the name of the displayed card of stack foo?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 15 19:51:57 EDT 2013

Hi Richard,

put the short name of the current card of stack "foo"

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.