LC 6.1 on a G3 iMac

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 05:23:46 EDT 2013

OK, OK, I know that something like 99% of all Livecode users
are using LC 6.1 on G3 iMacs running Mac OS 10.4.11

well . . .

that is why I am taking it 'generously' upon me to point out
any ramifications with that sort of setup.

And I'll apologise, in advance, to the 1% of you who are having to
cope with other machines such as MacBook Pros, Dual Core
Intel machines and so forth.

ODDLY enough, only one as far as I can tell:

If the LC 6.1 app is drag-dropped on the Dock it
appears as an empty space (i.e. sans icon).

Clicking on that 'empty space' (obviously not really
empty) launches LC 6.1.

Next stop, the PPC MacMini, also running 10.4.11.

It will be interesting to see if this is a G3 iMac problem,
or, more likely, a Mac PPC problem.

Groovy!

Richmond.