6.1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 14 20:36:52 EDT 2013

I'm not mad about it either, not surprising since I've never been that keen
on the "templatexxxx" syntax either.  It was just a suggestion aimed at
some sort of compatibility with existing syntax

I've now got my browser hooked into the RSS feed for the forums, which
removes one of my issues with using the forum.  It looks like the
propertynames issue is being lumped together with the properties changes
but there should be a separate thread for it.  Don't have time to start one
right now, but I'll try to do it over the weekend.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com