6.1

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:07:38 EDT 2013

I read the posts on the forum, and don't have access to the dev list so
even though i'm not able to contribute it lets me see some of whats going
on to tweak and improve lc.  I wouldn't mind the discussions being held on
a "list" but if that happens my preference would be a new list so that I
can actually read the stuff. Forums do tend to be unwieldy especially as
they get busier (and that is DEFINITELY happening with the lc forums)  So I
don't know what the best option would be other than.. "I still want to be
able to read whats happening no matter where the developments occur"