6.1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jun 14 12:31:10 EDT 2013

As far as I can tell, everyone who has posted on the forums is on the
developers list.  In fact, discussing engine/IDE changes on the developer
list would certainly get them more visibility than using the forums at the
moment;  I haven't counted but I doubt there are more than 10 people who
have made any posts on the forums.

Monte's point about Mark not checking the dev list is a valid point though,
his insights are obviously crucial.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>