AW: AW: Where to write application data

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 14 06:34:41 EDT 2013

Just FYI: With the kind advice of Runrev I finally found my wanted location.
I will store my application files for all users in: specialFolderPath
("sdat") what is: "/Users/Shared/" & "MyCompany/MyAppBundleID/MyFiles"
I still have to set the read/write permission for all users to my folders
and files in that directory, but a chmod 666 via shell should do that.
Thanks
Tiemo

P.S. If you can set file and folder permissions via LC nowadays a hint would
be nice.

Auftrag