6.1

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jun 13 20:08:44 EDT 2013

On 14/06/2013, at 9:37 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> Thanks Monte.  That code also shows me the various synonyms for the color
> properties.
>
> I don't understand the code well enough to figure this out so I have to ask
> if this change will now return the unicode variants if they are not set?
> Remember, it's the names I'm interested in, not the values.

No it won't. The unicode variants are a special case were it's only possible to return one or the other as far as I can see... luckily it's only 3 (unicodeLabel/Title,unicodeToolTip,unicodeText of button) unicodeText of field is covered by the htmlText property. I wanted to only return the unicode variants for consistency but Mark felt that the ascii variants should be returned if possible... The issue is it's not an either/or thing with the unicode variants... both would have a value if one does...

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!