Truncate Text Based On Available Space?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 10:54:06 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

That's why for the pageRanges property, I limited myself to figuring out how the pageHeights property worked and taking it from there.
If I had started dissecting the whole thing I might have given up or maybe you would have found me sobbing in a corner at the conference ;-)

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====