XML and Unicode

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 13 09:08:59 EDT 2013

Hi Pascal,

Read the data as binary and convert it.

put url "binfile:folder/file.xml" into myData
put uniDecode(uniEncode(myData,"UTF8")) into myData

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.