6.1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 12 19:54:44 EDT 2013

OK, well the wording of the release notes implies that some properties that
were previously returned are no longer there, at least by my reading.  I
know some properties that were missing have been included in 6.1 and that's
great.

I did a quick test to compare the properties returned by 6.1 and 5.5 for a
stack, card, field and button.

The following properties have been added for those objects in 6.1:

STACK
fullscreen
editMenus
systemWindow
shadowOffset

CARD
shadowOffset

FIELD
None

BUTTON
None

I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure there are still missing properties

The following properties are returned in 5.5 but NOT in 6.1

STACK
menubar
linkHiliteColor
patterns
colors
linkVisitedColor
title
linkColor
textStyle
underlineLinks
password
scroll
behavior
textSize
textFont

CARD
rect
patterns
defaultButton
colors
textStyle
behavior
textSize
textFont

FIELD
None

BUTTON
None

I'm hoping my test script is flawed because that seems like a mess if it's
true. Busy checking now.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>