Multitasking Comes to iOS, Time for LC to make it better

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Jun 11 15:37:21 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've never installed a beta iOS. Can anyone point me to the instructions about doing so?

I've downloaded an iOS 7 beta… now what?

My version of Xcode is 4.5.2

My iPhone 4 currently has 6.1.3… which, btw, doesn't work with my current version of Xcode.

I'm using Lion 10.7.4

I've checked on the Apple Developer site… can't find a set of instructions about installing.

be well,
randy