(IOS7) And LiveCode

Nigel Soden nigels at amglighthouse.co.za
Tue Jun 11 10:52:42 EDT 2013

Greetings and salutations to the LiveCode Band of Brothers and Sisters

After watching this http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/ I was wondering how this will affect LiveCode in the long run especially after reading up some of the documentation here https://developer.apple.com/ios7/. Reading between the lines I'm of the impression that unless apps do not conform as prescribed in the doc's the will be rejected.

My personnel impression on the new look and feel of IOS7 is on the plus side. I also know to create an application on the level of this is not a simple task.