Multitasking Comes to iOS, Time for LC to make it better

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jun 10 20:29:14 EDT 2013

On 11/06/2013, at 10:14 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> I'm guessing each will allow the app to run for an extra 10 minute interval when invoked.

OK, was wrong here... looks like you need to retain a completion handler then execute it when you're done with the fetch. iOS then recognises if your app took a short time and gives your app higher priority when allocating execution time...

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!