is anyone using FieldTrip Rich Text Editor

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Mon Jun 10 10:34:37 EDT 2013

Howdy,

The current versions are:

FieldTrip: Beta 1a (Jan 16, 2013)
<http://curryk.com/FieldTrip-Beta-1a.zip>

SpreadLib: 0.2.001 (Apr 17, 2013)
<http://curryk.com/Spreadlib02001.zip>

As I mentioned to Matthias, I'll be working on FieldTrip again shortly
to make a round of changes and look into two issues he brought to my
attention.

SpreadLib will be reaching 1.0 soon. (The current beta features are
powerful and equivalent to most 1.0 products, but I like to give
products beta time and ensure that the gold release is top notch.)

Current focus is the rollout of WordLib 2.0, which is already completed
and will be showing up on the Marketplace soon!

Best wishes,

Curry K.