Works in IDE, doesn't work in standalone (revisited)

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Jun 9 18:08:00 EDT 2013

Thanks Jacque, it's always good to hear your advice. Sadly in this case, there isn't a group in sight, just a card with quite a bunch of images and graphics on it already, which just won't let me draw anything else on it.

I keep devising different tests, but no luck so far. The drawing tools within the IDE toolbar seem pretty robust, so I am going to take a look at their scripts. I expect (as is so often true) it will turn out to be something quite trivial that I've done: but at bottom I still think it's a bug.

I shan't ask the list again, but if light dawns I will come back and explain it in case anyone else gets bit.

Graham