is anyone using FieldTrip Rich Text Editor

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jun 9 16:43:17 EDT 2013

Hi Skip,

i am not Tom, but what version do you have? I have here Beta-1a.

I asked Curry what version the most current one is, but did not get an precise answer.

The same with SpreadLib.

Purchased both in summer 2012 and never got an update only the first beta.

I will think twice in future before paying for just beta software.

Btw: Does anyone have a newer version of SpreadLib than SpreadLib02001

I know Curry had some health problems in the past, so software updates could be a problem. But some more information or
replies to email would have been nice.

Matthias