Works in IDE, doesn't work in standalone (revisited)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 9 15:41:42 EDT 2013

On 6/9/13 2:17 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:

> I just can't think what other factors are involved in stopping these
> tools working like they do in the IDE. I can't find anything in the
> LC Dictionary or the User Guide (in fact it would be hard to deduce
> from either of them that one can offer a user the kind of drawing
> tools which are present in the IDE, but that's another issue)>

I think the reason you aren't getting answers is because no one knows.
Is the graphic inside a group? Something similar just came up in the
forums recently only it was related to an image that couldn't be moved.
It's a bug in the engine. In this case the problem was setting the
vScrollbar of the group to true; if that was removed then it worked
normally.

I don't know if your problem is similar or not, but if the graphic is in
a group and the one that works is not in a group, it may be related.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com