[OT] What's happening here in Turkey...

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Jun 7 22:38:44 EDT 2013

The various streams of thought in anarchy being talked about here is really
much more than I could have hoped for. An-cap, an-syn, whatever your cup of
tea is it's good to see there is some expression of anti-statist desires in
place I would often expect to be the last place to see such talk. It is
sometimes easy to get stuck in such a marginalized ideological ghetto (at
least in north america) and begin to feel like a bit of a wingnut for
wanting something more than what is currently offered.

Cheers.