adapting height of datagrid when entering data

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:07:01 EDT 2013

People will be putting various things to the datagrid that I'm using; the
number of lines will vary.

I would like the resulting grid to increase and adapt to longer entries.

I've modified the stack of the returnInField handler to insert the return.
 What I would like to do, though, is change the height of my row to match
when this happens (and to reduce it if something else goes in, and set it
on initial load/display).

"the target", though, is not the field holding the data.

It seems to me it should be

put the height of (the formatted text of the target) into newHeight
if newHeight>old height then
set the height of the target to the height of (the formatted text of the
target)
repeat (across the fields for that row)
     set the height of theField to newHeight
end repeat