Polygon's share of its rectangle inconsistent?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 23:16:33 EDT 2013

I would have thought that the value should be 100% as well, since the array of points tested is within the rect of the object, not the colored part.

I tried something like this a while ago, where I filled a polygon with a color, and tested whether the pixelColor was white or not. Interestingly, the color RGB values are not constant, because, I assume, a certain color "blue", say, is a blend of others.

But it should be possible to do this, perhaps having to make sure that adjacent pixels are white, or maybe even three in a row, and then you are sure you are out of the visual colored polygon and in the white rect itself. Then you can compare the white with the color, and get the ratio.

Craig Newman