[OT] What's happening here in Turkey...

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Jun 6 20:31:05 EDT 2013

One of my favorite books, ender.

Seeing a glimpse of another world through the cracks opening in this one
after so many years of just putting up with it is exhilarating.

Keep fighting, keep experimenting with ways to build new and exciting
social relationships with your neighbors in gezi park.

There are anarchists and many other concerned people in the west acting to
express solidarity and mobilize ourselves to shake things up in our own
parts of the planet. We see you and love you for what you are doing.