[OT] What's happening here in Turkey...

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Thu Jun 6 19:15:10 EDT 2013

Thank you very much for reporting, and for acting!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, along with wishes that all
this will lead to a better society for your family and country.
I've never had the privilege to visit Turkey. But a few years ago
my sister in law took a year off work just to travel the world.
She came back with lots of stories, of course. When we asked her,
out of all the places she had been, which was the best, without
hesitation she said, "Turkey!" I hope some day to be able to
visit, so that I, too, can tell people that my favorite country
in the world is Turkey, too!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan