[OT] What's happening here in Turkey...

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Thu Jun 6 18:54:10 EDT 2013

"This is what humanity can achieve without authority."

All that and much more as history has shown when cracks in the systems of
control open up enough for us to see something else being possible (even if
only for a little while). ;)  Let's de-legitimize the authority of any
would-be governors and officials from every corner of the globe.

Truly a touching account. Thanks.