Successful recipe for LC iPhone apps...

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 6 13:42:33 EDT 2013

>Anybody submitted one recently and it got through ?....

John,

I submitted an app on 5/22 and was approved on 5/25(3 Days. Fastest ever for
me!!) using LC 5.5.5. iOS Xcode SDKs==>4.2, 4.4.1, 4.5.2 and 4.6. OSX
10.8.3.
The app supports "3.1.3 or later",  "Arm6/7(universal build)" and all device
sizes and resolutions using my home rolled resolution/aspect ratio
independence library.
It also went up to the PlayStore simultaneously using LC 6.0.1.

I did get these automated warnings from Apple though.....

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for
"Sectionals". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the
following issues in your next delivery:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used
to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app
signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement.
If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID
is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit
after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that
includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. See "Provisioning and
Development" in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more
information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service,
no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to
stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to
contact the developer for information on removing the API.

Non-PIE Binary - The executable 'JBT Red Book 343 555 Prod.app' is not a
Position Independent Executable. Please ensure that your build settings are
configured to create PIE executables.
If you would like to update your binary for this app, you can reject this
binary from the Binary Details page in iTunes Connect. Note that rejecting
your binary will remove your app from the review queue and the review
process will start over from the beginning when you resubmit your binary.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net