Successful recipe for LC iPhone apps...

Paul Maguire me at paulmaguire.me
Thu Jun 6 05:41:42 EDT 2013

On 5 Jun 2013, at 13:10, John Dixon wrote:
> Anybody submitted one recently and it got through ?....

I just recently got my first LC app through. It is very graphic heavy. I built it at 320x480. I built full-screen assets at 640x960 and scaled these down 50%. The scaling code is handled by the altMobResizer plug in by Chip Walters (had to slightly mod it though to accommodate newer device resolutions).

Built for iPhone 3 up and iPad1 up. Seems to work and display fine.

Kind regards,		Paul.