Where to write application data

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jun 5 23:51:53 EDT 2013

Hi Devin,
I've always used the location you mentioned for OSX with a folder for even
the company name of the application name within it..  For Windows, I use
specialFolderpath(26) which I think resolves to /Users/AppData/Roaming
(maybe different on different versions of Windows.

Not sure there's a standard place on Linux but I think I've just used the
users home directory with a company/application folder within that.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>