Getting Kanji from a .csv file

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Jun 5 23:42:42 EDT 2013

Hi Howard,

 From one unicode-ignorant soul to another -

Devin's explanation about LC & Unicode got me started:
     http://livecode.byu.edu/unicode/unicodeInRev.php  -- the good part
is about a third of the way down

Using this info + LC's various unicode functions + the styledText of a
field, I was recently able to paste multi-line Arabic text correctly. If
I can do that, you can do Kanji. Really! It reads left-to-right doesn't it?

Best -
Phil

--
Phil Davis